The Agilent 86060C is a compact switch with four to eight output channels and one or two inputs. The switch is designed for easy configuration with Agilent optical attenuators, lightwave multimeters, OTDRs, and other lightwave test instrumentation for either benchtop or automated system applications.
The Agilent 86060 Series Lightwave Switches are designed for 9/125 Ám single-mode, as well as 62.5/125 and 50/125 Ám multi-mode operation. Switching is bi-directional. The 1xN switching module is built around a precision stepper motor.
- Improved performance due to temperature stabilization
- Visual signal path display with easy-to-use manual interface
- Multilayer software for controlling multiple switch configurations available
- Repeatable switching with 10 million cycle minimum life
- GPIB and RS-232 control
- PI-compatible commands
- 001 Single input channel
- 017 SC connector
- 051 Connectors on rear panel
- 109 1280-1650nm, 9/125um single-mode fiber
- 204 4 connectorized output channels