The 86038A Optical Dispersion Analyzer offers group delay (GD), chromatic dispersion (CD), differential group delay (DGD), polarization mode dispersion (PMD), polarization dependent loss (PDL) and insertion loss (IL) with a single setup and connection that guarantees minimum test uncertainty and test time, increased throughput and reduced cost of test.
The 86038A is the ideal solution for R&D and manufacturing environments that require accurate measurements of optical components, fiber, amplifiers, and systems.
- Fast single connection measurements of PMD, CD, GD, PDL and IL with improved specifications
- Leading edge GD repeatability over a wide loss dynamic range
- Excellent resolution for narrowband device measurements
- Wavelength operating range: 1260 - 1640 nm (O to L band)
- Real time measurements of CD and IL
- Very large dynamic range for long fiber and filter measurements
- CD measurements automatically corrected for PMD artifacts
- Wavelength accuracy of ± 1pm with integrated wavelength meter
- Excellent accuracy and repeatability for integrated CD and PMD measurements
- 2 ports for parallel testing of devices