The FSU 995 series consists of three different splicers, each with its own unique features. The FSU 995 FA for standard factory applications, the FSU995PM for splicing Polarization Maintaining fibers, & the FSU995HS for high strength splicing.
The FSU 995 series comes with a host of new features, such as thin core alignment, negative index matching, negative altitude compensation and automatic arc re-centering. To enable fast and efficient splicing results or service, the Ericsson splicers are fully equipped work stations. Equipped with upload/download software Extinction ratio estimation on PM fibers Erbium fiber software included in all splicers.
- Fiber Types: All single fibers
- Splice Loss: Typical value 0.02 dB
- Operating Environment: 0 to 40°C, 0 to 95% RH
- Fiber Fixture Handling
- Warm Images Direct Access
- Erbium Fiber Splicing
- Thin Core Alignment
- Automatic Arc Recentering
- Negative Index Matching
- Negative Altitude Compensation