The FK11 Precision Fiber Cleaver produces flat, clean, low end angle cleaves every time. That means low loss, high stregth fusion splices, optimum performance of packaged devices and consistent results in measurement applications.
The FK 11 cleavers are simply the best cleavers in the world. Using an ultrasonic cleaving method, the cleavers provide accurate cleaves of fibers in preparation for fusion splicing or termination. With a wide variety of fiber diameters and types, the FK 11 series meets every cleaving application. Whether fusion splicing in the field or connectorizing in the lab, the FK series cleaves are fast and easy to use. The accuracy enhances system and component performance and maximizes efficiency by eliminating the need to continuously re-cleave fibers to obtain the desired results.
- FK11 For fibers with nominal coating diameter to 250 um, clamps fiber 16 mm from cleave point
- FK11-2 Soft faced, left-hand clamp for clamping on buffer
- FK11-4 For fibers with nominal coating diameter to 900 um, clamps fiber 18 mm from cleave point
- FK11-6 For cleaving fibers mounted in Universal fiber holders
- FK11-PK For cleaving fibers mounted in PK fiber holders
- FK11-LDF Large diameter fiber cleave (140 um to 400 um)