For stripping 125 micron fiber with 250 micron buffer coating.
- 1.0mm diameter stripping hole at the tip of tool that can be used to strip the fiber jacket
- 140 Ám diameter hole and V-opening in blade allows removal of 250 micron buffer coating from 125 micron fiber
- All stripping surfaces are manufactured to precise tolerances to assure clean, smooth strips
- Lock to hold tool closed when it is not in use
- Will not scratch or nick glass fiber
- Pre-set at the factory-no adjustments needed
- Comfort grip, ergonomic handles