Take all the well-known features of our FSU 925 splicer, make them better, improve performance and package everything in a design that's even more user-friendly and simpler to operate. The result? The new FSU 975.
You get enhanced versatility and functionality plus all the benefits of Ericsson unique loss estimation method. The splicer even comes complete with software for erbium, and for attenuating and tapering fibers.
That's not all. The FSU 975 also has a fast splicing sequence and can store data for up to 150 splices.
You get Windows 95/NT-based PC communications software for editing parameters, loading/downloading programs, making print-outs and storing data on diskettes. You can even build your own macros with simple record and playback functions.
By integrating the latest camera technology, the FSU 975 offers state-of-the-art high resolution imaging for accurate alignment and the best possible estimation. You can work in temperatures above +40¡ÆC, thanks to the automatic temperature control.
- Warm Image Direct Access: One-touch button for immediate view.
- Menu-based splicing programs: Scrolling for easy program selection and Alphanumeric choice of programs.
- Extended temperature range: +40¡ÆC with temperature-control
- Fast automatic splicing sequence
- Increased memory for up to 150 splices
- PC communications package for loading/downloading data, programs and parameter editing