The Agilent 81642B Tunable Laser Source covers both C- and L- Band. It is optimized for testing optical amplifiers at high stimulus power, and passive components. |
Agilent "A" Tunable Laser Sources can be upgraded.
The 81642B works in both DWDM bands (C- and L-Band). It has continuous sweep through full wavelength range, 4 complete spectral bands (E-, S-, C-, and L- band) coverage with 2 lasers, fast tuning speed with dynamic specification, high power optical output for optical amplifier test, built-in real-time wavelength meter, mode-hop free tuning over full wavelength range, and Panda type polarization maintaining fiber output.
- Wavelength Range: 1495nm - 1640nm
- 003 Built-in Attenuator
- 071 PMF, Straight Fiber Interface
- 072 PMF, Angled Fiber Interface
- AB0 Taiwan-Traditional Chinese Localization
- AB1 Korea- Korean Documantation
- AB2 China-Chinese documentation
- ABF France-French Documentation
- ABJ Japan-Japanese Documentation
- UG1 Upgrade From 81642A/682A to 81642B Tunable Laser