The Agilent 81640A tunable laser source covers both C- and L - Band. It is specially designed for testing critical DWDM passive components.
The 81640A works in both DWDM bands (C- and L-band). It has continuous sweep through full wavelength range, fast tuning speed with dynamic specification, low source spontaneous emission output for high dynamic range, high power optical output for optical amplifier, built in real-time wavelength meter, mode-hop free tuning over full wavelength range and Panda type polarization maintaining fiber outputs.
- Wavelength Range: 1510nm to 1640 nm
- Max. Output Power: + 4dBm (Output 2)
- Max. Tuning Speed: 80nm/s with Dynamic Specifications
- Wavelength Accuracy (abs.): ± 10pm
- Wavelength Repeatability (typ.): ± 0.5pm
- Wavelength Stability (typ.): < ± 1pm
- Signal to SSE Ratio: > 55dB (Output1, 1520-1610nm)
- Signal to Total SSE Ratio: > 55dB (Output1,1520-1610nm)